- The return edge is folded back on itself, providing a safe edge and a rigid profile
- 0.42mm thick hi-tensile steel is very strong, lightweight and is easy to cut with tin snips
- The 25mm high profile provides strength and is designed to nest for easy handling and storage
- A textured surface makes installation easy when locating and screwing plasterboard fixings
Roof Battens are now common in the industry and are multifaceted, strong and long lasting. Our battens have a safe edge and the top is embellished with a raised pattern surface to make it easier for the steel roofing screws to grip. Compatible with all different types of roof. Made from quality .75 TRUECORE® they are 40mm in height. We stock 7500mm lengths. We manufacture on site so your battens can be to cut to a length ordered.
- A textured surface makes installation easy when fixing the cladding
- The return edge provides safety and rigidity
- Available in stock lengths with mitred ends for easy installation at hips and valleys
We can also access many other Top Span Roof Batten profiles, we will make every effort to match the required size for you to complete that job.